FamilyHart Family Documents...
- Pages from Bible of Charles Arthur Gladfelter (1865-1896) and Alice Rebecca Miller (1866-1952) The Bible was published in 1886 and appears to have been a wedding present to Charles A Gladfelter and Alice R. Miller.
(Courtesy of Pamela Denius Gillam, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1 2 3 4 Database Link
- Marriage Certificate of Charles A Gladfelter (1865-1896) and Alice Rebecca Miller (1866-1952) The Marriage certificate for Charles and Alice was found in the above Bible along with a cut out picture of Jesus and a dried rose and ribbon. (Courtesy of Pamela Denius Gillam, email@example.com)
- Marriage Application and License for Gertrude E Gladfelter (1880- ) and Harry E Walter (1880- ) Database Link
- Baptism Certificate for Harry Arthur Gladfelter (1893-1945) Database Link
- Birth Certificate of Hanna Elisabeth Clodfelter (1807-1881). She was the daughter of John Clodfelter and Maria Magdalena Walk. The original of this document is on display at the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folkart Center at Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. Database Link
- Transcript of Deed from John Hart to Tobias Hartman, 11 May 1779
Original of Above Deed - Inside (223 KB) Outside (44 KB)
- Transcript of Deed from Jacob Sheirer to Tobias Hartman, 8 September 1779
- Transcript of Deed from Henry Engel to Tobias Hartman, 9 August 1790
- Transcript of Will and Codicil of Tobias Hartman (Will dated 1 Dec 1810, Codicil dated 6 May 1816, Proved 14 Aug 1817)
- Amos Negley Hartman (1828-1902) Obituary
- Bigraphical Sketch of Lewis Martin Hartman (1856-1954) (Courtesy of Gail Gage,firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pages from Bible of Aquilla J. Hartman, (1846-1914) and Mary Elizabeth McDowell (1849-1929) (Courtesy of Ronald J. Hartman, RJHHUNT@aol.com)
1 2 3
- Scans of Solomon (1823-1898) and Rachel Daugherty Kauffman (1831-1904) Family Bible
Genealogy of the Sturm Family - A Record of the Descendants of Jacob Sturm of Sharpsburg, Maryland From 1750 to 1936; Compiled by Lloyd Elmer Sturm; Edited by Margaret H. Sturm; Published by Clarksburg Publishing; Copyright 1938 by Margaret H. Sturm; Copyright was not renewed and became Public Domain in 1966. (pdf; 19MB)
If you have any questions about this site, contact FamilyHart . We do not however perform research for others.